I enjoy making successful websites for my clients. Take a look at some of my work:
East Tennessee Symphony Orchestra
The East Tennessee Symphony Orchestra is a new ensemble formed to enrich the local community. It also serves as an outlet for the area’s many talented musicians.
- Presented the ETSO’s brand with a beautiful, classic design
- Developed a simple system for entering and updating concert information
- Integrated dynamic maps for location and driving directions
Visit the East Tennessee Symphony Orchestra
Campground Automation Systems
Campground Automation Systems is a technology startup that aims to change the way RV campgrounds are run. Their Sunrise automation system (imagine pay-at-the-pump for campgrounds) allows campground owners to cut costs and offer a higher level of service.
- Site’s design reflects the simplicity and ease-of-use of Sunrise
- Content management facilitates easy updates to the site
- Created cohesive logo, website, business cards and additional promotional materials
Learn more about the Sunrise automation system
International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society
The IWGS is an organization of waterlily and water garden enthusiasts. Their website provides cultivation information to the public and acts as a symposium for its members.
- Created a water garden-inspired design, that reflects the beauty and tranquility of the IWGS’s art
- A Joomla! powered site gives the IWGS flexibility to add new functionality to the site with ease when the time comes to expand
See some beautiful waterlilies on the IWGS website
Robert Garren Gallery
With over 3,000 works, the Robert Garren Gallery has one of the largest collections of Russian art in the United States. Owner Bob Garren travels to Russia several times each year to hand select the best paintings.
- Kept focus on the art by designing a clean and simple site
- Set up a custom shopping cart to accept online orders
- Integrated the website with the Gallery’s existing inventory management database, eliminating redundant data entry
Browse the Russian art at the Robert Garren Gallery
Kelley X-Ray sells and services radiography equipment in Chattanooga, TN. Founded in 1974, Kelley has a proud history of offering only the best to their customers.
- Designed a site to showcase Kelley X-Ray’s offerings
- Set up a Content Management System, so Kelley can update their site quickly and easily, without knowing any HTML
- Designed the site to rank well in search engines
See the Kelley X-Ray site
If you like what you see and would like to get started on a project, or if you have questions for me, e-mail me or call me any time at (423) 503-5503. I look forward to hearing from you.